- 4 large tortillas or flatbreads
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil or parsley, chopped
- 2 green onions, diced
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
On 2 greased baking sheets, lay out tortillas or flatbreads. Brush oil on each. Evenly divide cheese on each. Top with artichokes. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
Bake for 3-5 minutes or until cheese melts and tortillas or flatbreads are golden brown. Garnish with basil or parsley and green onions. Cut into quarters; serve immediately.