- 2 cups long-grain brown rice
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped, divided
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup dry-roasted, unsalted peanuts, divided
- No Salt Seasoning and Pepper, to taste
Cook rice according to package directions. Keep warm.
In a large frying pan, bring canola oil up to medium high heat. Season chicken with no salt seasoning and pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until thoroughly cooked all the way through.
Add carrot, onions, half of the cilantro, no salt seasoning and pepper to rice; toss to combine. Combine lime juice, olive oil, sesame oil and garlic in a small bowl. Drizzle half of the oil mixture over rice mixture; toss to combine.
For serving, divide the rice mixture amongst plates or bowls. Top each with some of the chicken. Drizzle the remaining oil mixture over the chicken for each serving. Top with peanuts and remaining cilantro. Serve immediately.