- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 pieces whole grain bread
- 4 large eggs
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Fresh Salsa
- 6 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 medium white onion, finely diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- Kosher Salt, to taste
Cuta round out of each slices of bread. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a large skillet. Toast 2 pieces of the bread on each side. Crack an egg into the hole, add salt and pepper, cover and cook until the white sets. Repeat with other 2 pieces of toast and eggs.
For the salsa, combine all of the ingredients together in a bowl. Serve over nest eggs.
Sponsor: Dan’s Market