- 4 Chicken Breasts (Skinless/boneless) (Could substitute with pork or veal)
- 1 cup chicken stock (or Marsala wine)
- 8 Oz. Mini Bellas (mushrooms), Sliced
- 1 Shallot small dice
- 2 T. chopped Chives
- ½ t. each of Salt/ White Pepper (black will work if that is what you have)
- 2 cups Flour
- 4 T. Butter
- 1 Cup Roasted Chicken Demi Glaze (can substitute roasted chicken gravy)
Cut raw Chicken Breasts into 3/8 inch slices (can use whole chicken breast as well…finish in the oven to internal temperature of 170 degrees).
Dust Chicken in seasoned flour (flour and S / P mixture above).
Add 4 T. Butter to frying pan, Fry chicken, until golden brown on both sides.
Remove chicken from frying pan.
Sauté shallots and mushrooms in fry pan Deglaze pan with chicken stock to loosen all the goodness (fawn) from bottom of pan.
Add the Demi Glaze.
Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
Place starch of your choice on plate (pasta, rice, potatoes…) Pour mushroom sauce on plate around starch Place chicken on top and finish with chopped chives