- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 12 -ounce jar marinated artichoke bottoms, drained and patted dry
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Grease an 8” baking dish. Place the artichokes cup-side up in the dish. Brush 2 tablespoons of oil on artichoke hearts. In a small bowl combine the breadcrumbs and the parmesan. Evenly spread over artichoke hearts. Bake for 15 minutes.
Toss the spinach in a bowl with the lemon juice, remaining oil, salt and pepper, to taste. Serve the artichokes on top of the greens.
Sponsor: Dan’s Market