- 1 red or green bell pepper, cored, halved
- 1 eggplant, cut into 1/4” slices
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/4’” slices
- 2 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into ¼” slices
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh mint or basil, chopped
- No Salt Seasoning and Pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place the vegetables in a single layer on a baking sheet. Lightly spray both sides with olive oil cooking spray. Coat the pepper, eggplant, onion and zucchini with 2 tablespoons of the oil. Season with no salt seasoning and pepper. Roast the vegetables for 12-15 minutes. When the vegetables are cool enough to handle, chop into bite size pieces.
In a large bowl, whisk together the remaining olive oil, vinegar, oregano, basil, no salt seasoning and pepper. Add the vegetables. Toss well. Stir in the tomatoes, mint or basil. Serve warm.
Sponsor: Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute