- 1/2 C Raw Bay Scallops
- 12 Raw (peeled and de-veined) Shrimp, cut into 1/2” pieces (marinate in juice from 6 limes for 8 hours plus)
- ½ of the lime marinade from the Scallops and Shrimp
- 1/2 Red Onion diced
- 1/2 Red Pepper – diced
- 1 -2 Smoked serrano peppers—diced small, leave seeds in peppers if you like it hot…
- 1/2 t finely chopped Garlic
- 12 Tomatoes (cherry recommended) quartered
- 2 dozen cilantro leaves
- 2 t. Thai sweet chili sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Let the flavors mingle while you grill the avocado and the lime.
- 2 avocados cut in half (remove pit, coat cut edges in olive oil and season with salt and pepper)
- 2 limes, cut in half
Grill avocados and limes on high.