- 12 oz. spaghetti
- 1 cup black, green, kalamata, pitted and diced
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons parsley leaves
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 8-10 basil leaves, torn
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
Combine the olives, capers, anchovies and garlic in a food processor or blender. Pulse 4-5 times. Add the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, thyme and parsley and process until chunky.
In a frying pan up to medium high heat, pour the tapenade, add the spaghetti. Heat through for 3-4 minutes, stirring well. Serve with basil and parmesan cheese garnished on top.