- 2 medium zucchinis, thinly sliced
- 2 yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated, divided
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Toss zucchini, squash and bell peppers with melted butter, oregano, salt and pepper. Arrange in a 9 x 12 baking dish or on a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and half the parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 35-40 minutes. Garnish with green onions and tomatoes. Serve immediately.
Sponsor: Dan’s Market