News

Actions

Ogden Rite Aid sustains water damage after rooftop fire

Default-Image_1280x720.png
Posted at 8:27 AM, Jul 25, 2015
and last updated 2015-07-25 10:27:32-04

OGDEN, Utah — An Ogden Rite Aid is open for business after a roof fire early Saturday morning.

Fireworks are suspected to be the cause of the fire, according to fire officials.

The blaze started just after 2 a.m. at the Rite Aid located at 142 N. Harrisville Blvd. Fire crews were able to put out the flames quickly, but ceiling sustained heavy water damage, officials say.

Rite Aid is open according to the business’ phone recording.