- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 medium onion, chopped
- 9 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk or cream
- 1/2 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 12 pieces Laughing Cow Cheese, any flavor
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Lightly grease a muffin pan, set aside. In a skillet, bring oil up to medium high heat. Saute the onions for 3-4 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
Crack the eggs in a large bowl. Whisk in milk or cream, salt and pepper. Evenly pour the egg mixture into the greased muffin cups and add a few leaves of spinach and 1 cheese triangle per muffin. . (You probably won’t use the whole bag.).
Bake quiches for 12-15 minutes or until eggs set up and are lightly golden brown on top. Serve immediately.
Sponsor: Dan’s Market