- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (e.g. Frank’s Hot Sauce)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 48 wonton wrappers
- water for sealing wonton wrappers
- canola oil, for pan frying
Blue Cheese Dip:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese, crumbled
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- carrot and celery sticks
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Combine first three ingredients in a large bowl with salt and pepper. Place 1 tablespoon of buffalo chicken mixture into the center of a wonton wrapper. Brush water along all edges of wonton wrapper for sealing. Bring two corners of wrapper together in a point and then seal edges of wrapper closed. Place on a baking sheet covered with a damp towel to prevent wrappers from drying out before cooking.
Add enough oil to the bottom of a large skillet to coat completely. Bring up to medium high heat. Add 10-12 wrappers to the skillet at a time and cook for one-two minutes per side or until golden brown.
For Blue cheese dip, mix mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar, blue cheese, garlic, salt and pepper. Chill for at least one hour before serving for best flavor.
Serve dip with pot stickers, carrot and celery sticks.
Sponsor: Dan’s Market