- 8 ounces uncooked udon noodles or spaghetti
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 bell pepper, thinly sliced, any color
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans low sodium beef broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 cups shitake or white mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup carrots, sliced or shredded
- 8 ounces Birchberry Roast Beef, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 cups baby spinach, loosely packed
Cook noodles per package directions; drain. Add garlic, bell pepper, red pepper flakes, and broth to a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Lower heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Whisk together soy sauce and honey in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
Heat a large nonstick skillet, bring oil up to medium-high heat. Saute mushrooms and carrots for 2-3 minutes. Stir in soy sauce mixture; cook 2 minutes stirring constantly. Add vegetable mixture to broth mixture; stir in beef. Cook 2-3 minutes. Stir in noodles, green onions, and spinach. Serve immediately.