- 6 pita rounds or English muffins
- 1 cup Eat Well Hummus, any flavor
- 1/4 cup sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1/4 medium red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup black or green olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil or cilantro, torn
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Lay the pitas or muffins on a baking sheet. Spread some of the hummus on each. Divide the next 7 ingredients (if using feta cheese) amongst each, Bake for 8-12 minutes. Drizzle a few drops of oil on each when done and garnish with basil or cilantro. Serve immediately.