Alix Adams of A Ruffled Life shared some tips for styling the perfect family photo.
Tip 1: Picking coordinating outfits
- Outfits that go together but are not all the exact same outfit.
- Not a technicolor dance party...incorporate color in the right places.
- Lots of layers and textures.
Tip 2: Secrets to acting natural in front of the camera
- Playful activities during photo shoot
- Let kids be themselves
Tip 3: Location and time of day matter
- Scout out a location ahead of time
- Photos in the evening are awesome