Photographer Emily Lesher gives us helpful tips for getting the most out of our holiday photos.
1. How to pose to look 10-15 pounds thinner in pictures: chin down, neck out
2. Where to find flattering light for the best indoor pictures: take photos using window light
3. How to photograph candid moments without ruining the moment: lighting
4. How to photographic kids so they look and act natural: take photos of them doing things they enjoy so you don't have to force smiles
5. Why you should photograph details: so you remember them!
For more information from Emily, go here.