- 2 cups butternut squash, peeled, diced
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons tahini paste
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1 cup baby spinach
- No Salt Seasoning and Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 425°.
Arrange butternut squash in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet; coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with no salt seasoning and pepper. Bake for 7-10 minutes. Stir squash; bake an additional 7-10 minutes or until browned.
Combine tahini paste, cayenne, honey, lemon juice, olive oil, water, no salt seasoning and pepper in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Combine squash, pomegranate arils, and spinach in a large bowl; toss gently to combine. Drizzle squash mixture with tahini mixture. Serve immediately.