Payne Anthony Jewelers owner Steve Farr shows us why his beautiful store is different from all the rest.
- Payne Anthony Jewelers has fine jewelry for every taste and every price point…it’s truly a designer gallery for jewelry.
- Payne Anthony is locally owned and located at Trolley Square. It has been in business since 1972, a Trolley original since the mall opened.
- Payne Anthony showcases several different collections from domestic and international designers, most of whom are exclusive to Payne Anthony in the area. The jewelry is beautiful and original.
- Payne Anthony also does their own custom jewelry designs and will work with you for whatever design you’re after.
- During the holidays, Payne Anthony is donating 5% of proceeds to Huntsman Cancer Center.
- They offer a discount once a year and it is only during the month of December!
- While visiting Payne Anthony, also visit Father Frost for free photos, every Thursday through Saturday. Go online to TrolleySquare.com for all holiday event details.