If you are looking for your Princess Leia or Han Solo to take to the latest Star Wars film, “The Force Awakens,” you might not have to look in a galaxy far, far away.
According to Match.com, Salt Lake City ranks as the No. 3 top city to date Star Wars fans.
Top 5 cities to date female “Star Wars” fans:
- Colorado Springs, Colorado metro
- Santa Rosa-Petaluma, California metro
- Salt Lake City, Utah metro
- Portland-Vancouver-Beaverton, Oregon-Washington metro
- Fresno, California metro
Top 5 cities to date a male “Star Wars” fan:
- Orlando-Kissimmee, Florida metro
- Austin-Round Rock, Texas metro
- Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue, Washington metro
- Omaha-Council Bluffs, Nebraska-Iowa metro
- San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, California metro
The Match researchers found some interesting correlations in their data, according to the Huffington Post.
Compared to Match’s general clientele, “Star Wars” enthusiasts were found to be better educated, twice as likely to be into karate and more than two times as likely to be politically liberal.
“The Force Awakens” hits theaters Dec. 18.