- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 pound boneless, lean steak, any tender cut
- 1/2 lb. green beans, rinsed, trimmed, blanched
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan over medium-high heat with salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Cook 3 minutes, and remove from heat.
Place steak on a foil-lined broiler pan. Brush half of soy mixture over steak; broil 5 minutes or until desired doneness. Turn steak over; brush with remaining soy mixture. Broil for 5 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove from oven; wrap foil around steak. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve steak and seasoned green beans with pan juices.
Note: Blanch green beans 2-3 minutes before steak is ready to serve. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.