Utah couple Kelsey and Jake Bang are notorious for coordinating their outfits without clashing or looking cheesy. They gave us tips on how everyone can achieve a similar look.
- Dressing should be fun! It's all about prepping for an adventure and who you are going to be with so when you are out on your exploration you are dressed for a good time.
- Dress for the occasion–Dressy or more casual event? Outdoors? Indoors? Afternoon vs Evening.
- Easy to match for the activity – Hiking or sledding or tennis
- General Attitude- What’s the vibe you are wanting your outfits to have: Casual, Carefree, Edgy, Romantic, Sweet, Play-fun, Fun, etc.
- How to Coordinate but not be too matchy-matchy:
- Match textures- denim, or thick wool
- Add a popping match of color – red dress for her and a red tie for him
- Shoes/leather – both with brown leather accents vs black leather accents
- Just match coats
You can see more of Kelsey and Jake's great style on their blog here.