Looking for an extra day of travel in 2016? JetBlue holding a one-day sale to celebrate Leap Day.
During the sale, JetBlue will offer $29 one-way fares to 31 cities for travel on February 29, 2016.
Here are the details of the deal:
- Must book today (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time) or while supplies last.
- Travel on February 29, 2016 only.
- Select routes included in sale.
- Fares include all government taxes and fees.
- All $29 fares are “Blue” fares.
We were able to find $29 one-way fares from New York City to San Francisco and West Palm Beach, Fla. to New York City and a few cities in between.
The routes include flights from Boston, Charlotte, Cleveland, Dallas, Hartford, Las Vegas, New York, Philadelphia, Sacramento, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington, D.C., and several other cities.
The $29 fares only include Blue fares, which means your first checked bag will be $20 by web check-in and $25 at check-in counter.