- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoons caper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 lb. sirloin steaks
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 baguette, cut into 1/2” pieces, about 16 pieces, toasted
- 1 large tomato, juiced, diced
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
In a medium bowl, combine first 4 ingredients with salt and pepper; mix well. Cover and chill in the refrigerator.
Season steaks with salt and pepper. Bring a skillet up to medium-high heat. Add steak to pan. Cook until desired degree of doneness. Let stand or rest on a cutting board for 5 minutes. Cut into about 16 slices.
Spread some of the horseradish cream on each baguette slice. Place 1 slice of beef slice, some of the tomato and parmesan cheese.