- 2 cans of chunk, light tuna packed in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons capers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish or sweet pickles, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 wraps or small tortillas
- 8 wedges of Laughing Cow white cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
In a medium bowl, combine the tuna, capers, relish or pickles, mustard and mayonnaise with salt and pepper. Spread each wrap or tortillas with two wedges of the cheese.
Divide the tuna mixture into half of the wraps or tortillas. Fold in half. Working in batches, bring a skillet up to medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon. Cook two wraps at a time for about 2 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese has melted. Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan to cook the other two stuffed wraps or tortillas. Cut in half; serve immediately.