Jamie Bare from The Crafting Chicks showed 7 games that are perfect for school or home when it comes to celebrating Valentine's Day. The games are offered in printable versions on The Crafting Chicks website for $2.99.
- A special Valentine’s edition of the Memory Game–Kids will want to play this game over and over even after Valentine’s Day is over.
- Roll A Heart Man: This game is to see who can build a Heart Man the quickest.
- Valentine’s Headbands game: See who can guess the quickest, who/what they are.
- Musical Hearts: Get out some fun music about love and watch the kids jump from heart to heart to land on the number that is called out.
- Valentine “I Spy”: This game is a fun for everyone. Race to see who can count the correct number of images in the quickest amount of time. Add a magnifying glass for extra fun.
- Don’t Eat My Valentine: This is our spin on “Don’t Eat Pete,” with fun Valentine images.
- BONUS - Heart Attack: Have fun showing someone how much you love them by decorating their space with hearts that tell how much you love them.