We've all seen the bright colored hues that are becoming more popular in the hair color world. Hair stylist Aubrey Nelson shared some simple tips about the process if you are thinking about making a hair change soon!
- The process is time consuming and at a higher price point than your usual touch up may cost.
- The darker, more vibrant your color choice, the longer it will last.
- Shampoo hair as little as possible to maintain color.
- Avoid sun exposure and chlorine.
- A wig or extensions can be a fun alternative to committing to full creative color.
To contact Aubrey for a consultation or appointment go to aubreynelson.com