- 1 lb. (4) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 thin slices Birchberry ham
- 4 slices Birchberry provolone cheese
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Turn broiler on.
Season chicken with garlic powder, onion powder, basil, oregano, salt and pepper on both sides. In a large nonstick skillet up to medium high heat, add oil. Cook chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side or until completely cooked.
Transfer chicken to a baking sheet. Top each chicken breast with the ham and cheese slices. Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.