- 8 large flour tortillas
- 12 slices cheddar or Swiss cheese
- 1/2 lb. corned beef, thinly sliced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Thousand Island Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon white onion, minced
In a medium bowl, mix all of the dipping sauce ingredients together with salt and pepper. Cover. Refrigerate.
Heat a large nonstick skillet up to medium heat. Spray with nonstick spray. Cooking one quesadilla at a time, place one tortilla in the pan. Spread out 3 pieces of cheese on the tortilla. Top with 1/4 of the corned beef. Place a second tortilla on top. Cover pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese had melted. Continue process with other 3 tortillas. Cut into triangles. Serve with thousand island dipping sauce.