Fitness instructor Jenny Larsen tells us about the latest workout trend called EMOM. It stand for Every Minute on the Minute.
• Workouts can last anywhere from 10-30 minutes
• The idea is you do your specific exercises and try to complete the reps within a minute or less preferably. If you complete it before the minute is up you get to rest until the next minute starts. When the next minute starts you start the whole series of exercises over again.
• Of course if you don't complete the reps within the minute you don't get a rest and you have to still start the reps over from the beginning when the next minute starts.
• You go through this series for the prescribed time (anywhere from 10-30 minutes)
• This is such a great workout because you really have to push yourself so you end up shocking your metabolism and experience the AFTER BURN where you burn more calories after the workout is complete!
Go here for more information about Jenny.