Interior Designer Kristin Rocke shared the top trends for 2016 to get your home ready for spring.
The top five trends are:
1. Danish Palette: Dark moody dutch masters that are black with hints of pastels.
2. Pretty Modern: Modern forms with pretty colors and accents that are compelling. This is easy to start with by changing out your pillows.
3. Black and White with Pops of Color: This is also easy to do by swapping out pillows and lampshades to add a spring feel to your home.
4. Abstract Graphic: Bold and abstract graphics are very popular for spring. Abstract graphics is a popular trend in fashion and crossover between fashion and home decor happens quite often.
5. Rainbow of Color: Rainbow colors seem to be everywhere and it has made it's way to home decor. It can make your home more vibrant and alive.
Check out some more of Kristin Rocke's design tips by visiting krockedesign.com.