Jessica Bailey and Sarah Skaggs from the blog Pretty Providence brought by a great DIY for a spring. Their succulent wreath can be made in under one hour and the supplies cost about $15.00.
- Roll of cork
- 14″ embroidery hoop
- 12″ embroidery hoop
- 1/2 yard fabric of choice
- Mod podge
- Glue gun
- Faux Succulents
- Floral shears
- White pen or pencil
- Lay out hoops on top of cork and trace around the outside edges of the hoops with white pen/pencil.
- Cut ring out of cork.
- Repeat same steps with fabric.
- Use mod podge to adhere fabric to cork ring.
- Hot glue hoops to the edges of fabric/cork ring.
- Hot glue succulents onto the bottom right section of your wreath.
For more fun ideas of ways to spruce up your home in an affordable way, click here.