Ruthie Knudsen, food blogger behind Cooking With Ruthie, shares a delicious and easy recipe with us.
Nutella Pastry Stars
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 sheet puff pastry dough
- 9 tablespoons Nutella Hazelnut Spread
- 9 fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg white+1 teaspoon water
- 1 sheet parchment paper
- 1 star cookie cutter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Defrost pastry dough according to package directions, unroll, cut out stars with cookie cutter, place on prepared sheet.
- In small container whisk with a fork egg white and 1 teaspoon water; using a pastry brush apply light coat of egg wash to each star.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until puffed up and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- When ready to serve spread 1 tablespoon Nutella on the center of each star, top with a fresh raspberry, and a sprinkling of
- powdered sugar.
*stars can be baked off up to a day ahead and kept in an airtight container