- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2/3 cup fresh orange juice (about 2 oranges)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 12 corn or whole wheat tortillas, warmed
- 4-6 radishes, thinly sliced
- No Salt Seasoning and Pepper, to taste
Sprinkle no salt seasoning and pepper on each side of the chicken breasts. Combine the orange juice, olive oil, lime juice, oregano, garlic, no salt seasoning and pepper in a bowl; mix well. Set aside.
Bring a frying pan or grill up to medium-high heat, coat with canola oil. Cook chicken breasts 6-8 minutes on each side until a thermometer registers 165 degrees. Let chicken rest on cutting board for 5 minutes. In a large bowl, shred chicken breasts with two forks. Divide chicken amongst each tortilla. Top each taco with some of the Mojo sauce and radishes.
Sponsor: Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute