Elisa Barber from The Baking Hive came in to show us how to make Millie's favorite treat, Razzleberry Pie!
2 pie crusts, can be store bought or homemade but need one are tp and bottom of the pie
2 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
1 1/2 cups frozen black berries
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/3 cup corn starch
Juice and zest of one lemon
To top the pie: 1 egg beaten and 2 Tablespoons coarse star
1. Measure berries into bowl and allow to thaw.
2. Preheat oven to 350. Line 9' pie pan with pie crust and set aside.
3. Add the zest and juice of one lemon, cornstarch, sugar and salt to the berry mixture and stir to mix.
4. Pour the berry mixture into the pie crust.
5. Roll our remaining pie crust and cut to make lattice for top of pie, or any other top for pie.
6. Once lattice is on top of pie, brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with sugar.
7. Bake pie in preheated oven for 45-55 min or until crust is golden brown. Remove and allow to cool and thicken before serving. ENJOY!