- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 8 ounce package soft cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, slightly thawed
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 cup water
1/4 cup sugar
For the cheesecake, beat cream cheese until smooth, add sugar and mix well. Mix in sour cream and vanilla. Fold in Cool Whip. Spoon into pie crust and chill for 4 hours.
For the sauce, place blueberries in a saucepan. In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch, lemon juice and water together and stir until the cornstarch is dissolved. Add this mixture to the saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until sauce thickens and is translucent. Once thickened, add the sugar. Cook until sugar is dissolved. Allow topping to cool and then serve over the cheesecake.
Sponsor: Dan’s Market