- 1 lb. boneless steak, any cut
- 3 cups lettuce, any kind, chopped
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 3-4 green onions or chives, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated, divided
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Season steaks with salt and pepper. Cook to desired doneness. Let rest 5 minutes on cutting board. Cut into thin strips.
In a large serving bowl, toss together the lettuce, cabbage, cucumber, tomato, carrots, onions or chives, cilantro, if using, and half of the Parmesan cheese.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the remaining cheese, oil, yogurt or sour cream, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Serve salad with steak strips and desired amount of dressing.
Sponsor: Utah Beef Council