- 1 lb. pasta, any shape
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons ponzu sauce
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb. rotisserie chicken, skin removed, meat shredded
- 2 cups green or purple cabbage, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions. Let the pasta come to room temperature.
In a small bowl, mix together the water, ponzu, soy sauce, ginger, Sriracha, if using, lime juice, brown sugar, sesame oil, salt and pepper, to taste (Note: Salt is not necessary with the sodium in the sauces. Add, if desired.).
In a large serving bowl, toss the pasta, chicken, cabbage, pepper, cucumber, mint and cilantro. Garnish with sesame seeds. Serve immediately or cover and chill in the refrigerator before serving.
Sponsor: Dan’s Market