- 1 lb. of strawberries
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker
- 1/4 cup pecans, finely chopped (optional)
- Ice Cream, any flavor, for serving (optional)
Cut off the tops of the strawberries and hollow out the inside with a paring knife. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Mix together by hand or with an electric mixer on low until combined.
Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling. Dip the strawberry, cheesecake side down, into the graham cracker crumbs and pecans, if using.
Serve the strawberry cheesecake bites alone or over a scoop of ice cream, if using.
Sponsor: Dan’s Market