Some days you have to skip the shower when you are in a hurry. Hairstylist Jessica Gish shared some tips on how to skip a wash but keep your hair looking great.
- Section off your hair and apply dry shampoo or baby powder (for blondes) to your roots. Blow dry the product in your hair.
- Use a clarifying shampoo once a month to remove product build up
- Use a dry conditioner through the ends of your hair
- Don't over brush your hair, it stimulates oil production in the scalp (as well as touching the hair too much)
- Wearing hats and braids is always a great way to hide greasy hair
Find more from Jessica on Instagram @jz.styles or on her salon page @jzstyles.salon