Elisa Barber from The Baking Hive shows us the cutest idea for a back to school gift!
Utah Peach Crumble Cake
1/2 Cup Sugar
1/4 Cup Butter
1/2 Cup Sour Cream
1 Cup Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 Cup Peaches (fresh, canned, frozen)
1/4 Cup Flour
2 Tablespoon Sugar
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
2 Tablespoon Butter
1. Measure and mix: Sugar, butter, sour cream, and egg; mix until creamy.
2. Add Flour, Baking Powder and Pinch of Salt to the butter mixture and mix until smooth. Divide batter between 2 small baking pans.
3. Sprinkle 1/2 Cup Peaches over top of cake batter in baking pan.
4. FOR THE CRUMBLE: In mixing jug measure all crumble Ingredients and mix until crumbly.
5. Sparkle Crumble over the top of peaches and cake batter.
6. Then bake in oven preheated to 350 F for 30-35 min until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
You can find Elisa at The Baking Hive here.