Signs you have a Monster Kid you should be proud of.
- Creative Problem-Solving
-Example: Teenager sneaking out of house
- Channel this mind power with artistic and creative endeavors.
- Example: They want to hang out with friends no matter what
- Have them earn the goals they are determined to get. They will feel more capable and it reduces rebellion.
- Original Thinker
- Example: Every toddler who wants to do everything on their own.
- Gain confidence by mastering skills & developing new more effective ways to accomplish a task.
- Promote Personal Growth
- Example: all of the frustration and irritation kids put us through
- We are mastering our patience and problem-solving skills.
- Keep these traits while learning to be socially tactful
- We want to cultivate these unique qualities while making them respectful and socially responsible.
'What Mental Disorder? Book Series': A book series that explains mental health disorders in a balanced way; including both the negative and positive aspects along with ways to manage the disorder.
October is Mental Health Awareness Month
'What Mental Health Disorder?' Book Series: Free eBooks!
10th- Gordy the Rabbit has ADHD
15th- Millie the Cat has Borderline Personality Disorder
22nd- Vinny the Fox has PTSD
29th- Darla the Elephant has Bipolar Disorder Public Release November 2016!