Roger Seng and Ben Jones are just a couple of "dudes from Utah" running a podcast where they talk about dad-life, college, and entertainment. We asked them to recommend their top 5 tools every beginner needs to start a podcast:
- Mics: One for you, and another if you plan to have guests.
- Headphones: These monitor the audio conversations as they are being captured
- Recorder: This captures high-quality sound to an SD card (up to 4 inputs)
- Stands: This takes some stress off holding a handheld mic and helps you focus on the conversation
- Pop Filters: Remove those loud "P" pops
The two podcasters also showed us how to do a portable podcast setup!
Rog and Ben will be at the Utah Podcast Summit on June 8, 2019. They are offering viewers the promo code "DUDESFROMUTAH" to save $20 off registration.
Find out more by visiting dudesfromutah.com.