The rideshare company Lyft is changing the benefits and the price for its subscription customers.
Lyft Pink launched in December 2019, replacing the ‘All-Access’ plan. Lyft warned customers about the change in October 2019.
The new plan costs $19.99 a month, which is much cheaper than the old subscription plan offers, but both are very different.
Lyft Pink benefits include:
- 15% off of all rides for a month
- Priority airport pickups, meaning you get picked up faster when it’s busy
- Three free ride cancelations per month, just so long as you rebook a ride within 15 minutes
- Waived lost and found fees if you lose something in a ride
- Three free 30-minute bike or scooter rides per month (in select markets where Lyft scooters are available)
- Seasonal discounts and exclusive savings (like airport ride deals)
If you were subscribed to the All-Access plan before, you get three months free of Lyft Pink.
The membership price will auto-renew every month and can be canceled at any time. Members can also pause the subscription once per billing month.
The All-Access plan used to offer 30 rides for 30 days for $299 (for rides up to $15 in value) or $199 (for rides up to $10 in value) before Lyft canceled it and replaced it with Lyft Pink.