Nicole Allen came onto Fox 13's The Place to show us how to make Thai Pad See Ew. Watch the video above to see how it's made.
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 to 1 lb. thinly sliced chicken breast
- 1 package fresh wide rice noodles (refrigerated section at Asian markets)
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup Golden Mountain seasoning sauce
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1/3 cup dark Thai sweet soy sauce
- 2 cup broccolini
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- Handful mung bean sprouts
Heat oil in a wok until wisps of smoke appear. Add eggs and stir fry about one minute. Add chicken, garlic, white pepper, sugar and salt, and stir fry 2-3 minutes. Add broccolini and Golden Mountain seasoning. Stir fry until chicken is cooked through and broccolini starts to soften. Add bean sprouts, shredded carrots, oyster sauce, and soy sauce; stir fry. Add rice noodles and combine until noodles soak in the sauce--careful not to overcook noodles or they will break into small pieces. Serve immediately, with choice of toppings: additional bean sprouts, fresh lime juice, and crushed peanuts.
For more from Nicole, you can find her on Instagram.