TAKE YOUR BRAND TO THE STREAMERS, commonly known as "Cord Cutters".
TV advertising is the most influential and credible format for reaching customers - but the way they're getting TV content is rapidly changing. Advertisers must evolve their media buying strategy to meet the change in video consumption. And now there are more options than ever! Talk with us about OTT advertising and the best way to target and engage the growing streaming audiences.
Learn How To:
- Understand the OTT landscape and consumer behavior
- Reach your unreachable demo, minimize waste and recognize transparent reporting
- Make sure your OTT ads are being viewed, noticed and remembered
- Identify the differences between OTT providers in the market
- Determine the right OTT strategy for your business Scripps OCTANE Regular and Premium provide reach, targeting and measurement on providers you know and trust.
NOT ALL OTT IS EQUAL. KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUYING
QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD ASK
- Reporting - do you provide reporting that shows reach, frequency, completion rate and placement?
- Reach - Are you reaching consumers who dropped cable/satellite? (Know the difference of cable providers owned and operated inventory. If your goal is to reach cord-cutters, make sure your ads are being served to people without traditional subscriptions.
- CTV - Will your impressions be served on Connected V's (on the wall focus)?
- Transparency - Do you know where your video ads will fall before and after you run (transparent site lists and reporting)? No Overnight - Do you block delivery between 2am-6am? Options - Do you have transparent OTT advertising options?
- No Extras - Do you include audience targeting at not charge?
- Frequency Cap - Can you frequency cap by hour and by day? Submit your name below for additional information on OTT Octane, or to attend one of our informative events.
Email email@example.com for more details.