- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast or chicken tenders, cut into bite-size pieces
- 12.5 oz. bag frozen baby broccoli florets
- 1 c. uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 c. grated cheddar cheese
- 10.5 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 10.5 oz. can cream of celery soup
- 1 ½ c. chicken broth
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 2 c. dry stuffing mix (Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned mix is preferred)
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
1. Preheat your oven to 400. Spray a 13x9 baking dish with non-stick spray and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, broccoli, pasta, and cheese.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the cream soups, broth, and garlic. Pour the mixture over the chicken mixture. Combine all the ingredients with the salt and pepper. Transfer to the baking dish.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine the stuffing mix with the melted butter. Sprinkle over the top of the casserole. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until the pasta is tender and the top is brown. Let stand for 5 minutes and serve warm.