- 2 lbs. boneless chicken breast or tenderloins, cut into 1inch chunks
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 lb. ham, chopped
- 1 lb. swiss cheese, chopped or shredded
- 1 package cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 can cream of celery soup plus 1 can milk (cream of chicken or mushroom can be substituted)
- 1 c. panko bread crumbs
- ¼ c. butter, melted
1. Preheat your oven to 350. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray. Prepare the stuffing to the package directions. Spread the prepared stuffing on the bottom of the baking dish.
2. Season the chopped chicken with the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Spread the seasoned chicken on top of the stuffing in the baking dish. Spread the ham and cheese over the chicken in the baking dish.
3. In a bowl, stir together the cream of celery soup and 1 can of milk. Pour the mixture evenly over the casserole
4. Combine the panko bread crumbs with the butter and sprinkle over the top of the casserole. Place in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the filling is bubbly. Serve warm.