- 4-6 lb. boneless pork loin roast
- 1 can or 2 c. leftover cranberry sauce
- 1 c. apple jelly
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ c. chicken broth or water
- 2 tsp. chicken base or bouillon
- 1 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 425. Season the pork loin with the salt, pepper, thyme and garlic powder. Set in a foil or parchment lined baking dish, fat side up.
2. In a pot, combine the cranberry sauce, apple jelly, mustard, chicken base, horseradish and chicken broth. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer 2-3 minutes. Using a spoon and pastry brush, coat the pork with half of the sauce.
3. Place in the oven and roast until a thermometer placed in the middle of the roast registers 145 degrees (30-45 minutes). As it cooks, baste the roast with some of the remaining sauce every 10 minutes or so. When the roast finishes, remove it from the oven and let it rest at least 10 minutes before slicing.
4. Serve with the remaining sauce. Enjoy!