- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Kosher salt
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped oil-packed Calabrian chiles
- 5 large zucchini (about 2 pounds total), halved lengthwise, leaving stems on
- 3 tablespoons plus ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup torn mint and basil, plus more for serving
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- Preheat Wolf Char for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, combine onion and lemon juice in a large bowl and let sit 10 minutes. Mix in sugar and a generous pinch of salt, then add chiles; set mixture aside.
- Toss zucchini on a rimmed baking sheet with enough oil to coat; season with salt. Grill, turning and moving continually until tender and charred all over, 10–15 minutes. Transfer back to baking sheet and let cool slightly.
- Tear zucchini into 1½"–2" pieces and add to reserved chile mixture. Add remaining ¼ cup oil and toss to coat; season with salt. Add herbs and toss gently just to distribute. Let sit 5-10 minutes to allow flavors to come together.
- Transfer zucchini mixture to a platter with a slotted spoon; top with feta, pine nuts, and more herbs.