- 12 oz. cream cheese, room temp.
- ½ c. sugar
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 pinch salt
- ½ c. sour cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 12 cupcake liners
- 1 c. vanilla wafer cookie crumbs
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat your oven to 325. Add cupcake liners to a 12 cup muffin tin.
- Combine the cookie crumbs with the sugar and butter. Divide the mixture evenly into the bottoms of the cupcake liners (about 2 tbsp. per cup) and firmly press the mixture down into the cups. Bake the crusts for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool while you make the filling.
- To make the filling, reduce the oven heat to 300. In a large mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, flour, and salt until combined using a hand-mixer on low speed. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the sour cream and vanilla. Beat on low speed until combined. Add the eggs one at a time, still on low speed and scrape down the sides of the bowl to make sure all is well combined.
- Divide the mixture between the cups (they should be about ¾ to mostly full). Bake the cheesecakes for 15 minutes. Turn off the oven and let the cheesecakes remain in the oven for 10 more minutes with the door shut. Crack open the oven door with a kitchen towel or hot pad and cool 15-20 more minutes. Remove and cool completely in the fridge.
- Top with your favorite canned pie filling, fresh berries and whipped cream.